Friday, September 23, 2005

Another photo! (singular, again, I'm not pushing my luck)



Yay! A second photo. My plot, before I did anything daft to it, like attempt to grow something. Halfashed at end, note artistic positioning of clouds. Good, innit?

Actually what it is is bloody huge. Will try to remember to take camera up tomorrow to show evidence of attempts to grow stuff and the way the black plastic sheeting accentuates the vast swathes of weeds that I now have growing in what would be the foreground of this picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian Hunter said...

Great Blog. Well done!

Perhaps you can check out my Company Hosting Own Running site.

It covers pretty much everything to do with Company Hosting Own Running related stuff.

7:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama

BritBlog Needs You! Top of the British Blogs