Tuesday, September 06, 2005

How Crap Am I?

Just a very brief post to apologise for not posting since this time last week. Actually found myself having to do some work in the past week, very unusual occurence. Many apologies to all four of my readers.

Brief plot news teasers which I will elaborate upon later:

- Neighbouring plot from whence I have been scrumping/pilfering tools is occupied
- I can't tell the difference between a plant and a weed
- Related to above, I have now been forced to prepare beds properly
- I know someone that isn't bored by me wittering on about allotments
- I have photos of amazing bramble patch

In other news, still haven't picked up free tools. Or recieved Dobies' brassicas. Just in case you were holding your breath...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bupster said...

I also can't spell receive

1:48 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama

BritBlog Needs You! Top of the British Blogs